Listed below are some of the most common services offered, if your pest problem is not listed here please give us a call or contact us and we will find a solution for you.
- Exterior preventative treatment done annually late summer/early fall. Treatment includes spraying siding, around windows, trim, eves and soffit to form a barrier to prevent flies from coming in. Click to learn more.
- Investigation and inspection along with prescribed treatment for locating and eliminating carpenter ants inside a house orbuilding. For most houses costs include inspection and treatment. Click to Learn more.
Carpenter Ants (spring renewal):
- Consists of exterior treatment in Combination with recheck of previous trouble spots. Click to Learn more.
- Wide range of home infesting ants, both large and small. Service includes inspection and treatment that will vary depending on Situation.
- Can be outside treatment or inside or combination of both. Outside consists of treatment of eves and around the foundation.Inside control can involve manual removal of webs and spiders w/ Vacuum And/or broom in combination w/ chemicals or with out. Click to Learn more.
- Consists of an exterior preventative treatment around eves, Soffitts and other activity spots.
- Exterior and interior treatment done at the 1st sign of activity,Usually mid June.
- Services include inspections, mattress encasements, Heat Treatments, prep work for heat treatments, containerized heat treatments, dusting and sealing of rooms. Click to Learn more.
- Treatment including treating the floors and usually a fog in the lowest Level of the structure. In most cases flea control will involve 2 treatments. Any treatment requires complete cooperation from Homeowner in preparation for service to be effective.
- Service always include an inspection and in most cases the use Of bait. All roach jobs will require more than 1 visit.
- There are an incredible amount of beetle species that may require a Service, from Powder Post to Asian Lady Beetles. Service is case by case.
- Services vary based on need ranging from 1 time inspection and Catch to monthly service. Click to Learn more.
- Most bat work includes inspection of property and locating entry/exit Points. Many times involves night time monitoring and exclusion work.
- Services include inspection and catching of squirrels and exclusion Work to prevent future problems. Costs vary depending on number of squirrels and amount of exclusion work.
Skunks, Raccoons, Ground Hogs:
- Offer trap and removal services for these Pesky critters. Service will have initial set up fee and a per animal charge w/ mileage.
- Offer a wide range of programs to fit any business needs for pest Control, including monthly service, weekly service, quarterly or bi-weekly service. A program will be custom suited to your needs and can include use of rodent bait Stations, Ultra Violet fly lights, glue boards, live traps and monitor stations. Range of business I cover include; food processing facilities, hospitals, restaurants, Stores, retirement homes, laundry mats, office complexes, apartment complexes.Scope of service can be from basic visit once per month to check stations, to Detailed service with pest control logs, maps, chemical usage sheets etc., where Everything thing is documented to conform to 3rd party audit requirements.
Most cases involve follow up treatments